Hazzard, Chant, Morrison welcome "New World Order", more brutal assaults by VicPol caught on camera, Americans suspect ScoMo running "authoritarian dystopia, gulag", and more in today's edition (which also encompasses yesterday's news as we took a short break)...
Federal • Office of PM | Doorstop: Washington DC, USA 24 Sep 2021 https://www.pm.gov.au/media/doorstop-washington-dc-usa-0 JOURNALIST: There are horrendous videos coming out of Melbourne of police brutality and they're going viral in America. Americans are talking about Australia, and they've been doing this for some months, as an authoritarian dystopia, what do you say to them about Australia? Are you running an authoritarian dystopia, a gulag? PRIME MINISTER: Of course not. Australia is a country that has seen over 30,000 lives saved, through COVID successfully. That has seen our economy come through COVID, arguably better than almost any other developed country in the world. We've worked together to produce these outcomes for the benefit of Australians. And the scenes and what we've seen in Melbourne over these last few days, I remarked on them last night when we came together, there's been some disgraceful scenes in Melbourne, particularly at the Shrine. Deeply disturbing and deeply upsetting and deeply offensive. It's important that we all respect each other and we respect freedom of speech, but equally there are things we must deeply respect and the desecration of the Shrine of Remembrance is truly sickening. [ed; the police were the ones who desecrated that Shrine yesterday] JOURNALIST: But what about Daniel Andrews? Don't you have anything to say to him about not being so, cracking down on his people so hard? PRIME MINISTER: Well, I work with all the premiers, all the chief ministers, to ensure that we are each responsible for our actions, and where premiers take actions in their own states where they impose restrictions, I'm quite certain that they know they're accountable for those actions. • Office of PM | MIKTA Leaders' Statement 22 Sep 2021 https://www.pm.gov.au/media/mikta-leaders-statement For some inexplicable reason, the PM's office has opted to post a heavily edited version of the statement on its page (without telling anyone that they've cut more than half of it out, or linking to the official statement source itself). Here is the full statement, and below some of the "bloopers" which didn't make the PM's Directors Cut; http://www.mikta.org/document/state.php?pn=1&sn=&st=&sc=&sd=&sdate=&edate=&sfld=&sort=&at=view&idx=391 We remain steadfast in our commitment to working with the World Health Organization and the broader multilateral system [ed; New World Order] in supporting the global response to the pandemic. We also convey our deep gratitude for the extraordinary dedication of front‑line health workers in the fight against the COVID‑19 pandemic – particularly in this, the International Year of Health and Care Workers. [ed; so designated by our supreme overlords at the W.H.O.]
... Now there is an unparalleled opportunity to strengthen the World Health Organization to achieve its objective ... ... MIKTA countries recognise the importance of an authoritative and responsive World Health Organization, and the need to reduce the risk of future zoonotic disease outbreaks and the threat of anti‑microbial resistance through a multi‑sector, evidence‑based One Health approach. [https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/one-health] ...
MIKTA countries affirm that all WHO Member States should work together in considering the benefits of developing a new international treaty for pandemic preparedness and response, under the coordination of WHO.
If you're still on the fence about the whole 'New World Order' thing, take a look at these.. NSW Minister for Health Brad Hazzard: "We've got to accept that this is the New World Order." 30 July 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR9a7zDzOKc NSW Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant: "We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like, in the New World Order." 9 September 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6P6lpshVck US President George H.W. Bush, 1991 – "We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations, a New World Order. A world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful – and we will be – we have a real chance at this New World Order. An order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfil the promise and vision of the UN's founders. [ed; ie. a pack of Nazis and eugenicists.. ex-chief Kurt Waldheim being one famous example https://archive.ph/Ezxiq] https://youtu.be/KJ6qpFpIFkY?t=453 ScoMo all but said it himself yesterday in a statement with Speaker of the House of Representatives (US) Nancy Pelosi; And now, as we go into a new period of the relationship under AUKUS, on the way up, as we were walking up the stairs, I saw the statue of Winston Churchill, and talking about freedom and his passion for freedom, and between Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom, that is something we share a great passion for – a world order that favours freedom.
• Office of PM | STATEMENT TO THE PRESIDENT’S GLOBAL SUMMIT TO END COVID-19 WASHINGTON DC, USA 23 Sep 2021
Written in very plain and simple English, almost like a child's poem (perhaps so that Biden could follow it?)
Prime Minister: Mr President, your Administration has set ambitious targets in convening this vitally important summit. Australia stands with you to do all we can to advance them. This pandemic is one of the most complex challenges in living memory. The world faces no greater test than ending it. And no more urgent task than vaccinating against it. No country is safe until we are all safe. That’s why it’s vital we work together.
Working through multilateral processes to mobilise political commitment and resourcing [ed; ahuh...], and to reform global health architecture to make it fit for purpose. • Department of Health | Top 3 COVID-19 vaccination questions – testing, vaccine formula for kids, and vaccinating while pregnant 23 September 2021 https://www.health.gov.au/news/top-3-covid-19-vaccination-questions-testing-vaccine-formula-for-kids-and-vaccinating-while-pregnant "We also have advice from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation, ATAGI, our nation's experts on vaccination, that the vaccines are safe for women who are pregnant and for their unborn babies, and also the vaccines are safe for people who are planning pregnancy and also for mothers who are breastfeeding. So if you're pregnant and you haven't yet had your COVID-19 vaccine, I encourage you to get vaccinated. This will protect you and it will also protect your unborn baby." Talk about 'dangerous misinformation'! Related~ https://www.thalidomidetrust.org/about-us/about-thalidomide/
• Department of Health | ATAGI statement about the need for additional doses of COVID-19 vaccines 23 September 2021 https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi-statement-about-the-need-for-additional-doses-of-covid-19-vaccines Yep, the boosters are coming.
• Department of Health | Spikevax (Moderna) COVID-19 vaccine available in pharmacies 22 September 2021 https://www.health.gov.au/news/spikevax-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-available-in-pharmacies • Department of Health | Rapid antigen testing continues in NSW for aged care 22 September 2021 https://www.health.gov.au/news/rapid-antigen-testing-continues-in-nsw-for-aged-care • TGA | Prescription medicines: applications under evaluation 22 September 2021 https://www.tga.gov.au/prescription-medicines-applications-under-evaluation • TGA | Reclassification of medical devices in direct contact with the heart, central circulatory and central nervous systems - Guidance on the transitional arrangements and obligations - 22 September 2021 https://www.tga.gov.au/resource/reclassification-medical-devices-direct-contact-heart-central-circulatory-and-central-nervous-systems • TGA | Reclassification of spinal implantable medical devices - Guidance on the transitional arrangements and obligations of sponsors and manufacturers - 22 September 2021 https://www.tga.gov.au/resource/reclassification-spinal-implantable-medical-devices • TGA | Philips recall action for CPAP, Bi-Level PAP devices and mechanical ventilators 23 September 2021 https://www.tga.gov.au/alert/philips-recall-action-cpap-bi-level-pap-devices-and-mechanical-ventilators • World Health Organization | Acute health needs in Afghanistan must be urgently addressed and health gains protected 22 September 2021
• World Health Organization | On new recommendation for treatment of COVID-19 patients: WHO calls for equitable access to casirivimab and imdevimab for COVID-19
Related~ 9 News story below touting Sotrovimab as new antibody cocktail for COVID
https://www.9news.com.au/national/sotrovimab-new-covid-drug-being-used-in-sydney-prevent-serious-illness/1078690f-561f-4904-a33e-d35610d62125 Related~ Cochrane - Are laboratory-made, COVID-19-specific monoclonal antibodies and effective treatment for COVID-19?
• Australian Human Rights Commission | New report recommends more action to prevent human rights harms in business sector 23 September 2021
• TAS | High-risk home quarantine trial launches 23 Sep 2021 https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/important-community-updates/high-risk-home-quarantine-trial-launches • WA | COVID-19 Update 23 September 2021 https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Media-releases/2021/COVID-19-update-23-September-2021 • WA | 23 September 2021 Fight the bite - mosquito alert for South West region https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Media-releases/2021/Fight-the-bite---mosquito-alert-for-South-West-region • SA | COVID-19 Update 23 September 2021 https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+internet/about+us/news+and+media/all+media+releases/covid-19+update+23+september+2021 • VIC | Update: Cross-border travel for Victorian residents currently in NSW and the ACT https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/covid-19-chief-health-officer-update The Chief Health Officer has declared that, from 30 September, Victorians in an Extreme Risk Zone will be eligible to return home in Victoria if they are fully vaccinated with two doses, show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours before their departure, and quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. Additional testing requirements apply to the start and end of the 14-day quarantine period. Existing Extreme Risk Zone rules will remain in effect for Victorians who are not yet fully vaccinated. The Acting Chief Health Officer has also declared that Albury in NSW will move from an Extreme Risk Zone to a Red Zone under Victoria's travel permit system from 11:59 pm, Thursday 23 September. • VIC | Lockdown In City Of Ballarat To Lift On Schedule 22 September 2021 https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/lockdown-city-ballarat-lift-schedule • QLD | Queensland restrictions update 23 September 2021 https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update Mask restrictions have eased for the 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland. If seated at work, school or in venues, you can take your mask off (excludes public transport and rideshare). If standing or walking, masks must be worn unless you can maintain physical distancing. [ed; to the crazy masked joggers and bike riders out there, that means you, too!] • QLD | Lismore and Brewarrina LGAs moves to non-restricted rules 22 September 2021 https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/doh-media-releases/releases/lismore-and-brewarrina-lgas-moves-to-non-restricted-rules
• QLD | Non-restricted rules for Glen Innes Severn LGA 23 September 2021 https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/doh-media-releases/releases/non-restricted-rules-for-glen-innes-severn-lga • QLD | Game on for vaccinations 23 September 2021 https://statements.qld.gov.au/statements/93306 • QLD | Queensland Police Service inducts 53 recruits into service 23 September 2021 https://statements.qld.gov.au/statements/93308 • NSW | COVID-19 Update 23 September 2021 https://vimeo.com/612287979/d42e9b6c1d News/Media/Misc (Mainstream)
• ABC News | Police make CBD arrests as leaders say protests 'just going to make things worse' 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/protests-condemned-rallies-enter-fifth-day/100488196 • ABC News | Politicians rush to support bill to water down SA ICAC, contradicting push for establishment of body 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/politicians-rush-to-support-bill-to-water-down-sa-icac-analysis/100488020 • ABC News | 'Extraordinary' bill to reduce powers of SA's anti-corruption commissioner passes Parliament 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/sa-icac-bill-passes-parliament/100487668 • ABC News | The way to get back to a normal life is to get vaccinated, Barnaby Joyce tells protesters / Barnaby Joyce condemns COVID-19 lockdown protests at Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/barnaby-joyce-condemns-melbourne-shrine-of-remembrance-protest/100486980 A reminder that protesters specifically did not want to protest at the Shrine but were funneled into that location by the police after an overwhelming presence were deployed in the city streets along with two Bearcats. A "way out" was 'offered' by the police through the side towards St Kilda, but protesters rightly suspected that this was a trap and many stayed, after their request to walk back through the front of the Shrine, in the way they came with dignity, was refused by police with no reason given. A short time later the police opened fire with no provocation and the chaos began. Protester explains why they went to the Shrine https://www.facebook.com/TopherField/videos/4276040059161512/ Raw footage of the final two minutes of the protest at the Shrine of Remembrance 22-09-21 https://www.facebook.com/therealrukshan/videos/2950316161900095/ WARNING: Graphic and distressing footage. • ABC News | No new COVID-19 cases recorded in Queensland, mask requirements in public venues to ease 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/qld-coronavirus-covid-update-masks-extended-relaxed/100483944 While mask restrictions will remain in place for another two weeks in south-east Queensland, they are being eased to allow people to remove masks in public venues once seated, without needing to wait for food or drink to arrive. [ed; so the only difference is you now get the time it takes for your meal to arrive, without having to wear a mask, as well as the time eating your meal... wow how amazing] Mr Miles said school students will also be free to remove masks in class once seated. [ed; how dare you make them wear masks at all] Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said easing the rules on mask-wearing will make life easier for Queenslanders. "Once you sit down you can take your mask off. That doesn't matter if you're in a cinema, a theatre, a restaurant, at school or work, once you sit down you can take your mask off," Dr Young said. "But once you stand up, please put it on again because we don't know who you're coming into contact with." • ABC News | No, Daniel Andrews is not planning to strip Medicare coverage from unvaccinated Victorians 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/coronacheck-dan-andrews-medicare-voice-recording/100485564 Is this like when the Federal Government said "we won't be making the jab mandatory (but neglected to mention that the States and airlines will be)?" • ABC News | NRL ticket giveaway to Queenslanders who get COVID-19 vaccination will go ahead as planned 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/queensland-coronavirus-covid-nrl-vaccine-hub-ticket-giveaway/100488022 Blatant discrimination but y'know, whatever... • ABC News | Far-right groups using pandemic 'to exploit fear and anxiety', Victorian Greens say / Calls for inquiry into Victoria's far right, with fears fringe groups 'are getting stronger' 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/greens-push-for-inquiry-into-victoria-far-right/100486326 Classic trash from the Greens – wolves in sheep's clothing. • ABC News | Rapid antigen testing could play crucial role in forging path out of Canberra's COVID-19 lockdown 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/rapid-antigen-testing-could-help-act-reopen-covid-lockdown/100487774 • ABC News | The 'unconscionable' move in vaccine rollouts that has scientists quitting / While some people get COVID-19 booster shots, 90pc of Africans are yet to receive their first dose 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/africa-in-desperate-need-of-covid-vaccines/100485224 Mmm, that's some good clickbait.. Related~ Melinda Gates - Blacks must be vaccinated first - YouTube video has been removed but here is a BS 'factchecker' article https://usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/29/fact-check-claim-misleads-melinda-gates-vaccine-remark/8069870002/ Related~ Project Veritas PART 2: FDA Official 'Blow Dart African Americans' & Wants 'Nazi Germany Registry' for Unvaccinated 23 September 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oWWcqGk1m4 • ABC News | The Quad isn't formalised but it has the capacity to shape the world, so what is it and what does it do? / Scott Morrison, Joe Biden, Narendra Modi and Yoshihide Suga gather for their first in-person Quad meeting 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/what-is-quad-group-scott-morrison-joe-biden-modi-suga/100487312 • ABC News | Here comes the Great Resignation. Why millions of employees could quit their jobs post-pandemic 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-24/the-great-resignation-post-pandemic-work-life-balance/100478866 • ABC News | How do the COVID vaccines change your risk of infection? And are you less likely to pass it on? 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-09-24/covid-vaccines-do-they-change-risk-of-infection/100484432 • ABC News | WA elective surgeries cancelled as Perth hospital pressure continues 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/thousands-of-surgeries-cancelled-in-wa/100487240 • ABC News | Aged care staff in Broken Hill, Mildura sacked after refusing COVID-19 vaccine 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/regional-aged-care-staff-sacked-after-refusing-the-covid-19-vacc/100486438 • ABC News | ATAGI puts off decision on COVID booster shots, leaves door open for third doses for immunocompromised 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/atagi-puts-off-decision-covid-booster-vaccine-shots/100487154 • ABC News | NT Chief Health Officer and Police Commissioner tour remote Central Australian communities to tackle vaccine conspiracy theories 24 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/top-officials-tour-remote-central-australian-communities/100485282 • ABC News | Anti-vaxxer chiropractor banned for 'dangerous' views / Chiropractor Simon Floreani suspended for 'dangerous' anti-vaccination comments 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/anti-vaxxer-chiropractor-banned-for-dangerous-views/100486842 So, he's been 'suspended' by ACA (the chiropractic regulator in Australia, which he used to be the director and president of), and 'banned' by... the ABC, I assume? Dr Floreani was suspended from practising for six months and several conditions were placed on his registration. They included not displaying anti-vaccination material and not making public comments discouraging vaccinations. Dr Floreani has previously held senior positions within his industry, serving as director and president of the Australian Chiropractors Association. • ABC News | Former Melbourne school principal Malka Leifer committed to stand trial over child sex abuse charges 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/malka-leifer-committed-to-stand-trial/100486900 • ABC News | School counsellor jailed for inappropriate relationship with student 30 years her junior 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/anna-marie-johnson-sentence/100484818 • ABC News | Sandy Creek couple arrested and charged after STAR Group responds to threats made against police 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/star-group-police-called-to-high-risk-sandy-creek-incident/100486542 • ABC News | No end in sight for WA hotel quarantine as state tries to recoup $40 million in unpaid bills 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/wa-owed-40m-in-unpaid-hotel-quarantine-bills/100485848 Do not pay a cent for your own unlawful imprisonment! • ABC News | CFMEU boss John Setka condemned for 'go and pick fruit in Mildura' remark 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/sunraysia-leaders-slam-setka-for-mildura-comments/100485270 • ABC News | Australian billionaires pounce as massive landholding in NSW Southern Highlands hits the market 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/billionaires-pounce-on-largest-land-holding-southern-highlands/100485290 • ABC News | WA Police track mobile phones to arrest alleged Perth quarantine breachers in remote Goldfields 23 September 2021 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/alleged-perth-quarantine-breach-couple-tracked-to-wa-goldfields/100485794 Today it's quarantine cops, tomorrow it's a Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (see first story here https://www.advocateme.com.au/post/the-daily-dose-friday-17-september-2021) • 9 News | New COVID-19 treatment showing early success stopping patients from getting severely ill 23 Sep 2021 https://www.9news.com.au/national/sotrovimab-new-covid-drug-being-used-in-sydney-prevent-serious-illness/1078690f-561f-4904-a33e-d35610d62125 The monoclonal antibody, which is given by intravenous infusion, has been offered to patients who meet criteria at major hospitals across Greater Sydney over the past three weeks. "This is the first drug for which there is really good evidence that it can actually keep people out of hospital in the first place," Dr David Andresen, a specialist in infectious diseases at St Vincent's Hospital, said. [ed; blatant lie, there is already strong literature supporting hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and Vitamins C-E as prime candidates for preventative medicines] Sotrovimab works by using artificial monoclonal antibodies – based on natural ones human bodies make – to bind to the spike protein on the virus, stop it from entering cells and helping fight off already infected cells. Related~ WHO calls for equitable access to casirivimab and imdevimab for COVID-19 https://www.who.int/news/item/24-09-2021-on-new-recommendation-for-treatment-of-covid-19-patients-who-calls-for-equitable-access-to-casirivimab-and-imdevimab-for-covid-19 • 9 News | Melbourne protester in hospital with COVID-19 24 September 2021 https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-victoria-update-melbourne-protester-in-hospital-with-covid-19-day-after-protesting-in-the-cbd/2c5c9082-48b3-487a-b0f5-17b4d2555415 The main reason I've posted this story is to highlight just how easy it would be for the Department of Health to make this up, or plant that single 'protester' in amongst the legitimate ones; they go to some prearranged GP or hospital after the rally to get a fake COVID diagnosis, then the Department pays them off on the sly. Regardless, we have no reason to trust the government on its initial claim anyway, as they have not provided any confirmable details regarding this alleged person. • Sky News | Melbourne protester tests positive to coronavirus sparking fears of superspreader event https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/melbourne-protester-tests-positive-to-coronavirus-sparking-fears-of-superspreader-event/news-story/978209182a91633e102a10d6091c4167 Sky News – the most obvious controlled-op on television. Related~ fake antagonist gets briefing from VicPol, identified as 'protester' who threw bottle at police in separate video 2021-09-22
• 7 News | Queue blows out as THOUSANDS attempt to enter Queensland from COVID hotspots https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/more-than-3000-queensland-covid-border-exemption-applications-pending-figures-reveal-c-4055574 The number of border exemption requests remains stubbornly high amid uncertainty about when the state’s border will open. I don't know if I'd call people desperately wanting to see their loved ones or make a living "stubborn". 7 also praised the pitiful mask 'rule' change in Queensland today as a "big change to hated rule in QLD". • Reuters | Australia's two largest states trial facial recognition software to police pandemic rules 16 September 2021 https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australias-two-largest-states-trial-facial-recognition-software-police-pandemic-2021-09-16/ News/Media/Misc (Independent)
• Facebook | Victoria Police Greatest 'Hits' 21-24 September 2021
*WARNING – Graphic and distressing footage*
• Real Rukshan | DAY 5 Melbourne Protests (LIVE) https://www.facebook.com/therealrukshan/videos/1220714358403185 • Real Rukshan | Raw footage of the final two minutes of the protest at Shrine of Remembrance 22.09.21 https://www.facebook.com/therealrukshan/videos/2950316161900095/ • Facebook | VicPol scare tactics in CBD 23 September 2021 https://www.facebook.com/Eldiablofornica/videos/410343434071817 • Project Veritas (US) | PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t" 21 September 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdI7tgKLtA • Project Veritas (US) | PART 2: FDA Official 'Blow Dart African Americans' & Wants 'Nazi Germany Registry' for Unvaccinated 23 September 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oWWcqGk1m4 • Facebook | Inspirational community-operated directory of Aussie businesses vowing not to discriminate against customers, "jab or no jab", quickly gains massive traction on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213829215752696/ ~ Thanks for reading The Daily Dose, our editorial wrap-up of the most important breaking Federal, State, and miscellaneous news (mainstream and independent) concerning human rights in Australia. The sharing of an article herein does not necessarily imply agreement with its contents or originating source. Please exercise your own caution and common sense, particularly when viewing mainstream media content or any information from government-affiliated sources.